Facility Management Services
The Facility Management Services (FMS) Division encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality, comfort, safety, and efficiency of the built environment by integrating people, place, process, and technology.
The FMS division is responsible for making sure systems of the built environment, or facility, work harmoniously. It is essential as it makes sure the places in which people work, play, learn, and live are safe, comfortable, productive, and sustainable.
The FMS team contributes and responsible for maintaining assets, such as property, buildings, equipment, and other environments that house personnel, productivity, inventory, and other elements of the operation. Below are some examples in which the FMS team contribute to an organization’s business strategy and bottom line:
• Impacting operational efficiencies
• Supporting the productivity of facilities and personnel
• Managing risks to facilities and personnel
• Mitigating environmental impact
• Promoting sustainable tactics for long-term cost management
• Leveraging technological solutions
• Reducing or overcoming the effects of natural disasters
• Guaranteeing compliance
• Leveraging security