Our Heavy Engineering Division involves in engineering, and fabrication of variety of equipment, and products for hydrocarbon, petrochemical, and power plants.
Having a facility of 7500 square meter covered area, and 20,000 square meter open yard area; located cross street of the major refineries and petrochemical plants in Kuwait, and equipped with adequate machines, tools, and advanced software, we fabricate pressure vessels, heat exchangers, tanks, steel structure, skids, and pipe spools to cover Middle East.
Our skilled engineers possess the knowledge and know how to go in details with our clients’ and facilitate our engineering expertise to provide the effective engineering solution which meets their needs, and maintain high quality standard.
Our fabrication process adhere with the international standard and codes, where BAFCO is a certified company (U,U2,S,PP,R stamp), and prior to any dispatch, our finished products will be tested and approved by most renowned inspection firms to ensure our compliance with engineering specification and design.
- 7000 Sq. Mtr. (Covered Area).
- 20000 Sq. Mtr. (Open Yard).
- Manufacturing of pressure vessels, heat exchangers, modular skids, flares, tanks.
- Exclusive space for structural fabrication & stainless steel fabrication.
- Accredited with ASME ‘U’, ‘U2’, ‘S’, ‘PP’, ‘R’, ‘S’, ‘NB’ stamps.
Our major strengths
- Plate rolling capability
- Head forming capability
- CNC cutting capability
- Drilling capability – on CNC drilling M/c
- Machining capability- on VTL lathe
- Pipe welding capability
- SAW welding capability
- Heat treatment furnace
The work space is equipped with state of the art machinery and equipment such as CNC tube sheet drilling, complete dish end manufacturing line, welding and cutting automation, heat treatment furnace, covered surface preparation/ finish facility and adequate capacity. BAFCO’s Heavy Engineering Division has accomplished over 20,000 MT of fabrication for various projects catering blue chip clients in GCC countries.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Alloy Steel
Our major machineries
- Rolling machine – upto 65mm shell thickness.
- Auto dish end facility- upto 3000mm dia x 36mm thick (nominal)
- CNC coordinates tube to tube sheet drilling machine
- SAW welding machine – Column Boom 8m x 8m
- CNC profile cutting machine
- VTL machine
- Hydraulic pipe bending machine
- Heat treatment furnace – 6m x 6m x 16m, 1100 degree Celsius